You can probably tell by the name that it has to do with campaigns. Yes, it’s where you create, send, test, and optimize your communication to make sure it’s as sharp as a razor. A campaign management platform takes all your segmented customers, and lists and personalizes the hell out of the communication towards them! For example, create and send SMS, email, social or postal communication.
Supercharge your retail campaigns to the next level with Voyado
A campaign management platform is designed for you to create, send, and test your communication. So, we could answer that it’s up to you how you use it! Because to be honest, when it comes to campaigns – your creativity is what will set the limits. Work with emails, SMS, personalization, gamification, surveys, recommendations, social campaigns, and promotions etcetera.
For you as a retailer, your campaigns and how well you know your customers and their interest – weigh much higher than your products.
Read more: Create retail campaigns that will give you that online buzz!
Read more: Become the go-to brand in your industry – and smash the competition!
Our campaign management tools and features
Buckle up to read about a massive load of features! Campaigns are a huge part of creating customer loyalty, and there’s a lot you can do to create hyper-personalized campaigns in Voyado.
First of all – the emails in Voyado are created through drag and drop modules which makes it fast and easy. You can customize new modules if you need one that is not included in our essential or advanced modules.
- Design the emails with colors and fonts so they fit your company profile
- Insert personalized fields
- Populate content directly from the product feed on your site
- Insert personal offers and promotions
- Create dynamic emails – which means you can segment certain modules that only a specific target audience can see
Have you heard that the opening rate for SMS marketing is 98 percent? No? That’s reason enough for you to know that SMS marketing is a must so we could leave it at that, – but we also want to say that you can create texts for SMS campaigns, or use them in your marketing automation. Or both.
Here’s a biggie. Promotions are a huge part of campaigns! That’s why Voyado gives you a lot of options that you can use through emails or text, or via marketing automation.
- Code promotions: Create either one code for all – or unique codes per recipient. Decide how long the codes are valid or let the codes apply until further notice.
- Multi-channel promotions: Create promotions that are valid both in-store and e-com.
- Mobile swipes: You can use this function when you send promotions via texts. It will show as a link that takes the recipient to a designed mobile page. The offer is on that page and the recipient swipes to redeem.
- Reward vouchers: Convert reward points to vouchers and send them through email. It’s super easy, you just drag and drop a voucher module into the email and there you have it!
We all know how important social media is in marketing these days, needless to say. So obviously, we have connections with different solutions for social media in your communication.
- User-generated content with Flowbox – Voyado has a connection with Flowbox which currently supports Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, and Pinterest. You just drag in a specific email module for Flowbox to display up to 25 images in the email!
- Sync segments with Facebook custom audiences – This is a pretty big deal. Through Voyado’s connection with Facebook custom audiences, you can target your communication on Facebook, Messanger and Instagram. AND – you can create lookalike audiences on Facebook and create ads for people who are similar to your existing customers!
- Live feed in an email – Include your Instagram-, Pinterest feed, personalized image, or a countdown timer in your emails by using the services of a third-party provider called Nifty Images. A free account is limited to 10,000 opens, but there are several pricing options available.
Finding out what your customers think about your brand and their experiences is always a good idea. Use a survey in your emails to find out once in a while!
- NPS score – A Net Promoter Score is a simple question that the customer answers on a scale from 0-10. For example: How likely is it that you’d recommend Voyado to a friend or colleague? The ones who answer 9-10 are your promoters, and the ones answering 1-6 are the detractors. The NPS score gives you the percentage of promoters minus the percentage of detractors.
Do brands still do that? Not as much, but yes! You have the option if you want to send a little personal invite, a magazine, or a gift to your most loyal customers! You can also use it to send vouchers to members that are lacking a mobile number or email address in Voyado.
Test your retail campaigns to reach the ultimate results
In your mind, you might have created a flawless, personalized campaign. But what if there were ways to see if there’s room for even more improvement? This is where testing enters the campaign game! Voyado offers many different ways of testing, and here are a few examples:
A/B Testing: Never underestimate the difference one small thing can do. A/B testing is designed for you to create two versions of the same email or text, and change one variable to see which one works best. These are some examples of what you can test:
- Subject lines
- Discounts – monetary vs percentage
- Embedded links in buttons or in text
- Product images vs scenic images
Control groups: This function is used to test the turnout of one specific message. Create a control group that contains 10 percent of the total segment of customers. That group will not receive the message. This is a very easy way to determine if your different campaigns are effective.
Test scenario groups: You can split a segment into 2-5 sample groups and pretty much test any variable. The groups are randomly selected but you can decide the size of the groups. Use this way of testing to see which campaign method works best. Here are some examples of what you can test:
- Content of the SMS
- Different promotions
- Send-out times
- Different communication channels
All the results are measured in the test scenario report in the feature called Insights in Voyado.
Benefits of using Voyado for campaign management
The campaign management in Voyado is specifically tailored for retail, and we are in constant dialogue with our customers. Therefore, we continuously make updates and work towards making your campaign management as effective as possible! We also have a bunch of great partners who are easily integrated with our campaign management tool, take a look at some of them here.
Voyado – more than just a campaign management platform
Besides all of the cool things you can do with campaigns – that soultion is just one of Voyado’s features! They all work together as one powerful platform to create customer loyalty. And that should always be the end goal for retailers! Because you know, loyal customers are what will make the revenue lines on your charts go up.
Are you eager to create some buzzing campaigns?
Of course, you are! And if you want to see the campaign management platform and all the other cool features in Voyado – set up a demo.