Why marketing automation?
Think about it. Your customers are exposed to a massive load of brand messages every day and most of them will pass totally unnoticed. You know there’s a marketing battle going on and you really need to stand out and be relevant to win your customers’ attention! This is where marketing automation comes in and can make a huge difference! Because when you build a workflow, you are able to set the entering criteria as specific as you want – and you are in charge of building their entire customer journey.
Read more: 5 smart ways to power your marketing automation strategy
Some benefits with marketing automation
- It saves you a lot of time because you will not have to work manually with the one to one communication
- The messages you create via marketing automation are tailored to be personalized and relevant for the customer who receivs it
- This kind of personalized communication builds brand loyalty
- It’s fun to build!
Read more: Top 5 trends in marketing automation 2021
Customer data is the foundation
Your marketing automation strategies can only be as good as your customer data. Because the data determines how well you know the customers, how relevant the content can be, and how specific you can be when you set entering criteria for a workflow.
By understanding and combining customer data – such as demographics, transactions, or browsing history – you will have the best chance of getting (and keeping) your customer’s attention. Your target audience might appear quite similar on paper, but in reality, it consists of different individuals with different behaviors and preferences. Thanks to available data you can build automation workflows that give the customer the right product recommendations, services, and information.
This is what marketing automation can do for you
- Create a one-on-one dialogue by taking advantage of the unified data, and interact with a personal touch! The automation in Voyado will target your customers with relevant content at the right time. This means you’ll improve customer experience without having to lift a finger once the automation has been set up.
- React to customer actions in real-time, and reward them with vouchers, discounts, points, or useful information exactly when they are required.
- Allow you to focus on other business strategies while the automations work for you 24/7.
You need to use marketing automation in ecom and retail to stay on top of your game. Customers expect personalized and relevant communication and some key benefits of marketing automation are efficiency and relevance. You’re able to send personalized campaigns with no effort – which ultimately increases your profit. Instead of handling things manually, you let the system take care of repetitive tasks, and instead, you can allocate your marketing resources to grow your business in other areas!