Marketing automation is exactly what it sounds like – a way to automate your marketing. With well-functioning automated journeys, you can keep your customers engaged and active over time, leading to increased traffic to your site and higher conversions. Let’s look at some of the benefits of using marketing automation as part of your communication strategy.
Benefits of using marketing automation
- Save time! Let marketing automation do a lot of your daily tasks for you.
- Get truly personal with your customers without you having to lift a finger! Engage in 1:1 communication by sending personal recommendations of items the customer has taken an interest in.
- Increase your cross and up sales by sending out recommended complementary items to increase the add on value.
- Find which channel to use to increase open and click rates.
- Increase brand loyalty – reinforce the customer’s decision to choose your brand over competitors.
- Never lose a sale: abandoned cart automation increases the chance of a sale.
- Prevent customers from leaving you by setting up successful win-back campaigns and anti-churn automation flows based on predictive churn scores
- Manage your loyalty program in an efficient and automatic way. Reward loyal customers and follow up on unredeemed campaigns.
A common misconception is that marketing automation will take up a lot of your time and that if you’re a small team in marketing you may not have time to set them up. Nothing could be further from the truth! Here’s a bold idea, start by setting aside one day with no interruptions and you’ll be amazed by how much you alone can accomplish. In this short amount of time you’ll be able to set up several automation workflows that will save so much time in the long run.