Efforts towards sustainability
Being a SaaS technology company, Voyado has a limited direct environmental impact from its operations. However, the company is committed to minimizing its environmental footprint and has implemented initiatives to reduce the overall environmental impact. In 2022, the average tCO2e for a Voyado full-time employee was lower than the average individual within the Software and Technology sector.
The report also showcases Voyado’s commitment to social responsibility, with initiatives focused on culture, health, well-being, equality, diversity, and inclusion. It covers Voyado’s engagement in supporting organizations such as Womengineer, IGE (Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day), Tjejer Kodar, Yrkensdörren, Good Talent, and From One to Another.
Addressing challenges in the retail industry
The retail industry faces significant sustainability challenges while depending on maintaining financial stability. In 2022, Voyado focused on ensuring it’s well-positioned to contribute to a more sustainable industry by identifying initiatives within sustainable development in the organization and finding ways to support customers on their journey.
This report outlines areas where Voyado can contribute to helping customers nudge consumers towards more sustainable options with different incentives to support a more sustainable way of living.
A few Voyado highlights from 2022:
- Voyado opened its first offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Finland.
- Signed 65 new brands from all over Europe.
- Net Retention Rate is at 114% and growing.
- Awarded Product Team of the Year at the Breakit SaaS Summit.
- Hired 100+ new colleagues.
- Built an education center in Mwena, Kenya.
- Awarded 50 scholarships to High School girls in Kenya.
- Conducted the first companywide Sustainability Day
In-depth information can be found in the report.